Friday, May 11, 2012

Special Surtex 2012 Series – Exhibiting Artists

It has been almost a year since I first walked the Surtex show in 2011. I had just gotten into licensing then and I was still trying to figure out what it was all about. I didn't have a style of design fully worked out and had no collections even started. After going through the show, seeing so much talent and talking to so many friendly artists, I had a clear idea that I was going to be exhibiting this year. Thanks to all of you who encouraged me to do it!

And speaking of very friendly artists, meet both Mindy Sommers - she'll exhibiting through her agent at Booth 507/509 - and Beverly Dyer, Booth 574.



Booth 507/509



Booth 574
contact: Beverly Dyer

2 comments:

Helz Cuppleditch said...

Hi Alex, I've just sat down with a cup of tea and really enjoyed catching up with your blog. I want to wish the GREATEST success at Surtex... perhaps in the years to come I'll hop over the pond to visit! Or you'll hop over to London to exhibit at Brand Licensing Europe! Love and best wishes, Helz

Unknown said...

Hi Helz! Thank you so much for your kind wishes and for sure let me know if you come over this way! I might be in London next year sometime, exploring more licensing opportunities ...maybe we can have a cup of tea then? - Alex